Renewable energy sources are those which we can gain in unlimited quantities from nature. These are:
- Solar energy, which can be converted into electrical and thermal energy,
- Wind energy, from which we obtain electrical energy,
- Geothermal energy from internal heat of the ground,
- Biomass from plantlife: wood from trees, ethanol from corn, biodiesel from plant oil, etc.
- Water energy obtained from hydroelectric power plants.
Their main advantage is significantly lower pollution of the environment compared to fossil fuels (mainly coal and oil). Therefore we try to include renewable sources of energy in our facilities as much as possible, in order to to make a contribution to environmentally friendly solutions.